Page 1 of 1

Anyone know a good Porsche brake pad service in Dubai?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:04 pm
by kingsleyhelman
I've got a 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman and the brake pad warning light came on a few days ago. I've been putting off dealing with it because I have no idea where to take it. Back home I had a specialist I trusted but here in Dubai I'm still figuring out who's actually good with these cars. I was searching around online and came across a page that said "Learn more about Porsche brake pad service" so I clicked it out of curiosity, but I don't know anyone who has actually used them. Has anyone here gone through a proper brake pad replacement on a Porsche? Did they use genuine pads and reset the sensor properly? I'm in Dubai Marina and I'd prefer someone who can come to me if possible. The dealer quoted me a crazy price and said they'd need the car for a full day, which I can't do. Any real feedback would really help because I need this sorted before the weekend.